10/22/17

Halloween Creatures Book Tag


Anthony @ Keep Reading Forward tagged me to this Halloween creatures book tag which he also created! Pretty sure my replies won't be very halloween-y but that's just me not reading spooky things, hah.


Rules:
Follow the Categories
You Must Be Honest
You Must Answer All Questions to the Best of Your Ability
You Must Tag At Least 3 People
Have Fun!
Credit Would be Greatly Appreciated!


Witches
A Book or Character that is Magical

The Bone Witch by Rin Chupeco is pretty ~magical~. I feel like this is one of those books I managed to sneak into every tag but it's a really good book so that's why!


Mummies
A Book or Character You Can’t Wrap Your Mind Around

I want to say Hemlock Grove just because I'm reading it right now and I've been having some trouble getting into the world for some reason. It's just weird. 


Vampires
A Book, Series, or Author You Can’t Live Without

I'm in a permanent Outlander hell in case someone hasn't noticed yet. I'm so used to always having one of those big books waiting to be read I don't know what I'm gonna do once I catch up with the series and have to wait for the next book.


Werewolves
A Book Best Reading at the Middle of the Night

Honestly, I mainly read at night because that's just my routine now before going to sleep so everything is night reading for me.


Zombies
A Book You Picked Up for the 2nd Time or Continued after DNFing it

Uhhhh... This is hard because I don't DNF books a lot. I think I've given J. K. Rowling's Casual Vacancy at least two tries but gave up both times.


Ghosts
A Character You Saw Right Through or a Book You Easily Predicted a Twist or the Ending

I figured out the villain's identity in Bubblegum by Sari Taurez quite a bit before it was revealed.


Frankenstein
A Book that Truly Shocked You

Invisible Monsters by Chuck Palahniuk was definitely one of those books that had me going "wait.. WHAT" a lot. Everyone in that book was messed up.


Skeletons
A Book or Character that got your Funny Bone

Bubblegum is probably a good pick for this one too because it was really funny at times.



Ghouls
A Book that Left You Hungry or a Recipe You Want to Try from a Book

Cupcakes, Trinkets and Other Deadly Magic by Meghan Ciana Doidge is full of deliciously named cupcakes.


Goblins
A Greedy Character or a Character that Loves Gold and Jewelry

The first character that comes to mind is Sniff from Moomins because he really loves shiny things and money.

Devil
A Dark, Evil Character

Jonathan Wolverton Randall anyone? Or Black Jack Randall. Whatever you wanna call him. He's a horrible person anyway. (He's the villain in the first two Outlander books) 


Grim Reaper
A Character You Loved or Hated that Died

Sirius Black's death was pretty upsetting because I liked him a lot. 


Scarecrows
A Book or Character that Scares You

I don't ready scary enough things to have an answer to this! Unless we go back a little and pick a fun little childhood trauma called the Groke. She's a scary one. Yes, I'm talking Moomins again.




Now, tagging people... I feel like my dear Astrid might have some fun with this. And whoever else wants to do this. I'm so bad at tagging people I'm sorry.

Happy Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment