1/8/17

Insert Generic First Post Here

Hi! I'm Tecsie. This is a blog. (You would never have guessed, right?)

I've wanted a space to dump all my thoughts on different video games, books, TV shows etc. for a while now, and I finally got around to it. You can expect this to mostly be full of posts like "look at this cool thing I found!!", not really smart and thought out reviews or anything. I just want to casually share fun things.

Dragon Age and Mass Effect are games that are especially close to my heart, so I'll probably ramble about them a lot. I think I have currently at least 10 unfinished saves in Dragon Age: Inquisition so there's something to write about, lol. Let's not forget the fact that Mass Effect: Andromeda is coming out this year too.
My current book obsession is Outlander so it's also one of those topics that's hard to shut up about. I just bought book 6 so I'm waiting for it to arrive so I can continue that monster of a book series (seriously, all except the first one are over 1000 pages long). 

I also do art related stuff sometimes but for those you can just stalk me on my art tumblr which is also linked above with some other things, as you can see.

This has been an awkward introduction post, but hey now this blog isn't so sad and empty so yaay!

No comments:

Post a Comment